Do you feel disconnected, misunderstood, or unheard by your partner?
You wonder: Is it this ADHD relationship thing, or are we just incompatible?
You know you might need help, but with so many therapists, coaches, and programs out there …
It’s hard to know where to go, or what might work.
These are some of the most frequent problems we’ve heard from ADHD couples. Do any of these sound familiar?
- ADHD symptoms seem to make life more and more challenging.
- It seems like you’re arguing all the time.
- You can’t seem to sit down and have a calm, heart-to-heart conversation.
- One of you feels like you’re taking on more than your fair share, and so many things still don’t get done.
- You wonder, “Who’s fault is it that we just can’t seem to get along?”
- The distance between the two of you gets further and further apart.
- You ask yourself, “How long can I go on living like this?”
- You also wonder, “Will it ever get better?”
- This impasse has an effect on the whole family.
We can certainly relate.
Years ago, in our marriage, we blamed each other for our problems.
We each thought the other was wrong. Accusations flew.
Our intimacy was gone.
We tried everything. Nothing seemed to work.
We were able to turn all that around. Today, we’re great together.
We want to show you how to have a wonderful outcome too.
How do you choose what to do next?
We support you to:
Learn & practice the skills that can help you fix your ADHD relationship:
- Manage ADHD symptoms.
- Implement strategies that will help end the arguments.
- Have calm, meaningful conversations with your partner.
- Know that you can truly be heard.
- Share responsibilities.
- Make things better for everyone in the family.
- Get tools and techniques that move you beyond the impasse.
We are offering, for a limited time, an opportunity to help you with two amazing gifts:
- A FREE and newly created eBook, written by the Internationally known author and ADHD Couples expert, Nancie Kohlenberger (The Couple’s Guide to Thriving with ADHD) entitled, The 5 Top Challenges of the ADHD Relationship and How to Fix Them.
- The second and more valuable gift is a FREE ADHD Couples consulting conversation with Nancie and Steve Kohlenberger.